Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Eh? I'm not entirely positive what they do. I know they were used in the series when everything else was going wrong, but what does that mean for in-game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorko1 View Post
Eh? I'm not entirely positive what they do. I know they were used in the series when everything else was going wrong, but what does that mean for in-game?
"Auxiliary" power affects certain skills that list Auxiliary as a resource, i.e "Auxiliary Power to SHields" BO skill.

it also affects your ship's turn rate directly, as the more power you have allocated to Auxiliary tyhe faster your ship will turn, up to a point.
That's really about it AFAIK.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 05:28 PM
http://www.startrekonline.com/manual

Quote:
Auxiliary

Adding power to auxiliary increases your turn radius, crew recovery rate and increases the damage and duration of Science-based bridge crew powers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorko1 View Post
Aux power affects turn rate, crew recovery, and certain Science abilities. See the Ship Power Levels link in my sig for details.