Lt. Commander
# 1 Maco
02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey everyone, I am a lifer and plan on starting a Fleet MACO (Military Assault Command Operations). This came from the series Enterprise where the best of the best (Space marines) were taking part of the star trek life. I will need 5 or so people to help me get it started and I do have plans for pvp and pve (fleet battles). I do have over 5 years of MMO experince so it should be fun and intresting. What I can offer you now...remains to be seen since I am still new to the game, but you will always have someone to help with whatever you need or the minimum, somebody to talk with. Live long and Prosper!

-Loriandra@BettyBlue918
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:33 PM
I would like to help you start one up , i all so have been looking for a fleet , but alas none seem to fit me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Loriandra,
If you're interested, my Lt Colonel is in need of MACO's. We're still just a small fleet but have implemented MACO's as our security force. You can check us out at the High Guard if you're interested.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Sounds Great Carson, what is your in game character name and handle so that I can invite you to help me get it started when the servers come back up?
Lt. Commander
# 5 Hope to join up.
02-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBlue918 View Post
Hey everyone, I am a lifer and plan on starting a Fleet MACO (Military Assault Command Operations). This came from the series Enterprise where the best of the best (Space marines) were taking part of the star trek life. I will need 5 or so people to help me get it started and I do have plans for pvp and pve (fleet battles). I do have over 5 years of MMO experince so it should be fun and intresting. What I can offer you now...remains to be seen since I am still new to the game, but you will always have someone to help with whatever you need or the minimum, somebody to talk with. Live long and Prosper!

-Loriandra@BettyBlue918
Hi

I would love to join your fleet. I am a fan of the Starfleet Marines and my character is a Marine Colonel.
My ship is the U.S.S. Raven and I am Colonel Grayson. Hope to hear from you soon.

Brian Williams
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 01:25 PM
UBF's 20th MACO Corps is looking for good officers, Command positions are open to anyone that applies and wishes for combat, all you need to do is ask once you download teamspeak, and type in UnitedBritFleet.com, port 9988,look for Gen Pasternak
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2010, 12:03 AM
I think that there will be too many M.A.C.O. commands for any one fleet to claim the name imho. I plan to have a division of my fleet be MACO's as well for ground PvP and RP. Perhaps picking a brigade or battalion number for your MACO fleet might be more ideal. That way we can all share a bit of the cool.
Lt. Commander
# 8 We have merged!
02-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Hey Everyone! thanks so much for making this happen and it looks like we did so well we got alot of attention and have merged with United Britania Fleet http://unitedbritfleet.com is the website, let me know if you have any trouble getting in!

-Loriandra@BettyBlue918 (charactername@handle)
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Great to have you!!!!