Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-07-2010, 09:30 PM
for the most part it is easy for me to gear out my klingon. I did sb 24 with my feddy during head start to earn gear for my klingon, and then switch over to my feddy when i want to get some of the better drops and rewards. Still i find my self lacking in gear i would like to have for my klingon, due to bind on pickup restrictions ex Efficient Impulse Engines Mk IV.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Klingons were thrown in as an after thought. Feds got tons of Beta time and Klingons got almost none.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2010, 08:54 PM
It's particularly worthwhile to do this when you reach a new tier for items like Impulse Engines and Deflector Dishes, as the PvP badge prices of these items tend to be rather outrageous and they sell for peanuts on the Federation exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
It's particularly worthwhile to do this when you reach a new tier for items like Impulse Engines and Deflector Dishes, as the PvP badge prices of these items tend to be rather outrageous and they sell for peanuts on the Federation exchange.
They really need to reduce pvp and explo badge prices of these things.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-13-2010, 10:36 PM
i saved up a lot of quest blues mk9 and mk10 from fed for my klingon.. Anyway the exploration badge for X are so easy to get, and also consoles are BoE.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Lloyd
You go to the mail terminal (which is next to the bank). Compose a letter to your <toon name>@<STO account name>

At the bottom, there should be some slots for you to drag and drop items. However, you cannot send money.
Works the other way, too. For those of you wanting to get bat'leths to your feddie captains.