Lt. Commander
# 121
02-13-2010, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin86
that is ok Vice Admiral Rogue, but what happend to your avatar?
I dunno it looks ok to me.... is it not showing up??
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue205
I dunno it looks ok to me.... is it not showing up??
that was my bad when I posted the question your avatar was gone.
Lt. Commander
# 123
02-13-2010, 03:07 PM
UBF recruiting for good officers!!!!!!! if you are interested in joining the ranks of a great fun fleet with great people to help you through the game and make the game even more interesting contact us now, when you meet the friendly officers and experiance STO the UBF way you`ll never look back.

PM me or any of the other UBF officers for info. For the fastest, easiest way to join log in to our teamspeak channel on the address and port shown below.

Fleet Website:
http://www.unitedbritfleet.com/
TeamSpeak 3 Download link
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Hey UBF folks,

I'd like to add you to the fleet registry thread located here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=115661

But I'm not quite sure which categories to list you under

Can one of you post there or PM me and let me know, please?
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-13-2010, 03:28 PM
im sorry guys, ive been sick the past few days and havent been on. dropping by to say u can expect me back by tomorrow or monday (at latest). thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 126
02-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Looks like my weekend just went from bad to worse... I just got word that my 79 year old grandmother (My fathers mother, who lived back in Macedonia) died a few hrs ago. Rly can't express how I'm feeling in words. This is all following her 9th stroke. I'm SO thankful I went bak home to visit all of my family in Macedonia this past summer. I just wish I was able to spend more time with her... With this news I'm announcing I will be taking a week off to mourn. I will see all of u next weekend in game. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 127
02-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkikij View Post
Looks like my weekend just went from bad to worse... I just got word that my 79 year old grandmother (My fathers mother, who lived back in Macedonia) died a few hrs ago. Rly can't express how I'm feeling in words. This is all following her 9th stroke. I'm SO thankful I went bak home to visit all of my family in Macedonia this past summer. I just wish I was able to spend more time with her... With this news I'm announcing I will be taking a week off to mourn. I will see all of u next weekend in game. Thank you.
I dont know what to say!! but I am sorry to hear this. Take all the time you need
Lt. Commander
# 128
02-14-2010, 04:05 AM
Hey, i recently started playing and ive been scanning the forums, and this is the fleet that deffinetly looks most appealing to me, would there be a chance i could join?
Lt. Commander
# 129
02-14-2010, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkikij View Post
KJ im trully sorry to hear such news, i wish you and your family all the best for the future.
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-14-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapturedH View Post
Hey, i recently started playing and ive been scanning the forums, and this is the fleet that deffinetly looks most appealing to me, would there be a chance i could join?
yes, there is a chance you can join. But you have to answer this. What division do you want to go into? Also, all of the links you will need to join are on the first page of this thread!!!!