Lt. Commander
# 41
02-14-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thail.DL View Post
That's why they wont' add auto fire. It makes combat less "ENGAGING".

http://fidgit.com/archives/2010/02/s...ducer_warn.php
Heh, I have a science ship, and now that I am commander, I spend more time missing CDs due to making up for lack of auto-fire.

I'd be cool even if mines and torps weren't auto-fire, but beams come back so fast its just stupid, and makes the cool abilities feel wasted and less managed.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-15-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK001
autofire makes the game even easier. in one thread everybody is whining about it to be too easy, in the other thread you want autofire, wtf?

maybe they should also implement auto-follow and auto-warp-out-at-10%-hull-integrity.
How exactly does it make the game easier than it is now? We already have autofire on one forward and one aft weapon.

Mashing buttons every second isnt difficult, its simply not needed, or fun. The challenge should come from flying and tactical choices of your special attacks, not having to button mash like it's street fighter.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-15-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anach View Post
The challenge should come from flying and tactical choices of your special attacks, not having to button mash like it's street fighter.
lol.

/signed
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anach View Post
Mashing buttons every second isnt difficult, its simply not needed, or fun. The challenge should come from flying and tactical choices of your special attacks, not having to button mash like it's street fighter.

Well said.

/signed.