Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-14-2010, 06:39 AM
Well, i am also a quiet one on forums, not easy to flame, but this is getting a bit hard to ignore, i never seem to get the product i have paid for. Cryptic please make this so i can play before the whole USA tries to log on and i have to start queing again.

Not a happy customer
Lt. Commander
# 32 Sheesh
02-14-2010, 06:42 AM
I understand everyone is unhappy with the bugs that are popping up, but damn.. relax abit, no game goes active without problems and glitches, it will no doubt take a few weeks before everything is running like a well oiled machine, and if your truly going to bail because of a few server issues, then go, but damn why not take a bit of a break from it and come back later, and if you wanna spew bile and venom at me, go ahead, not like it will bother me any. Also the server is down, so no one will be logging on anytime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-14-2010, 06:43 AM
im in the uk and it isnt working here. i went on it before 12:00 and it worked but now it dosent work. its fustrating!
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-14-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallowsbait View Post
I understand everyone is unhappy with the bugs that are popping up, but damn.. relax abit, no game goes active without problems and glitches, it will no doubt take a few weeks before everything is running like a well oiled machine, and if your truly going to bail because of a few server issues, then go, but damn why not take a bit of a break from it and come back later, and if you wanna spew bile and venom at me, go ahead, not like it will bother me any. Also the server is down, so no one will be logging on anytime soon.
*Spew's Bile and Venom at Gallowsbait
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-14-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reclusive46 View Post
*Spew's Bile and Venom at Gallowsbait
What about me, I like green stuff!
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-14-2010, 06:49 AM
same problem, but first it holds in the load map list screen. After 10 min i exit the Game in the Task manager. Now ist´s the character list screen.

Langsam sollte sich mal jemand für die schlechte Arbeit entschuldigen. Hier gibts zum Glück nur ärgerliche Käufer. Wenn andere Leute in anderen Berufen schlecht arbeiten hat das Konsequenzen. Ich stelle mir da den Chirurgen vor, ups Messer im Bauch gelassen, na eben nochmal aufschneiden. Den Feuerwehrmann, naja gehen wir halt wieder löschen. Wie wäre es als Kernphysiker .. bummm, naja der nächste Meiler steht ja nicht weit weg. Hey und das nicht einmal, nicht zweimal, mehrmals täglich. Am besten man testet Medikamente auch direkt am Käufer demnächst.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Got the same problem too. I hope you work on an bugfix? This is the first weekend i try to play, but the patch quality is really poor. Got bluescreens after the game crashes, and i relog with the last patch (from 12.02)., then the server problems yesterday. And now this . Where are the testers? Work on it!
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-14-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandras View Post
Me too - thanks Cryptic

Such a good launch every thime I play the server is coming down

heres an idea dont sodding update the game on a weekend you know peak time and all its not rocket science

How about Monday morning when all normal players are nat work/school

naaa couldent do that could ya

MUPPETS
really no need for that. unseen things creep in and they need to take it down so you can play. as for "server down on MY time" thats all I ever here from anyone on this forum whenever the server goes down, no matter what time/day zone. it's gotta go down in someones peak time, it will not be all of "YOUR" peak times so quit complaining. if you don't like it nobody is forcing you to stay and nobody asked for you to become the "MUPPPET" you are calling the people trying to do you a favour. wtb less impatient 12 yr olds playing.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox01
Why did they release a game that has so many bugs! Paying for this crap really sucks!

Do you think they will refund us for all the time that the game is either hanging,patching or offline !
Your paying a 24hour connection to STO for 30 days. you want them to refund 2 hours every patch time jut because they happen to have a problem and it needs fixing and it just happens to fall in your peak time.

Wow Cryptic, shame on your lack of psychic powers, shame on you for not knowing this guy really needs to play the game at this time, shame on you for not giving me Admiral Rank and a ship filled to the brim with goodies and shame on you for not stroking my tribble. for shame.

I mean come on, you think people plan to be run over by a car, or slip and crack their skull open or any other accident? you really think they can foresee things? Cryptic is in the wrong business? they should be fortune tellers? grow up already.