Lt. Commander
# 1 Asgard Task Force, UFPSF
02-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges!

The ATF, an established and highly structured Fleet that offers solid leadership and organization while still offering individuals the opportunity to advance within the fleet, emphasizes teamwork and communication to accomplish both our collective and private goals within STO.

We expect loyalty to the fleet and your fellows, respect for friend and foe alike, and high standards of maturity and behavior. We feel the game is much more enjoyable when surrounded by mature, respectful, pleasant people, as opposed to beggars, liars, or people who are simply jerks. The fleet is founded on military standards of discipline, organization, and respect, and many of our members are or have served in a nationís armed forces. We take our rules seriously, though we realize that this is a game, and the whole point is to enjoy yourself.

We are currently recruiting all officers of all professions except Klingon. The goal of the ATF is to train, field, and maintain a strong and capable combat force. To that end, we need crafters and well trained and experienced combat pilots. We accept both new and experienced characters, and offer to teach those new to STO about the game. We do stress however that it is more important to us that you are willing to abide by and uphold the rules and standards of the ATF than whatever level you are.

Advantages:
- Member of a fleet alliance (United Fleet Alliance)
- Military structure
- Competent leadership and direction
- Enjoyable game environment that encourages strong teamwork and companionship with a good group of people
- Every member is valued

Operations:
-PvP: Weekly PvP as groups
-PvE: As long as there is time and you ask for help or are just looking for a good time, we will fly with you

Requirements:
- Uphold COC (Chain of Command)
- Teamspeak, even if you cannot speak
**All officers and Cadets are required to be logged into TS when they're online**

---> Also please be able to speak, write, and read English. We accept members from many parts of the world, but English is the language all our members must understand.
- Maturity
- Willingness to follow orders
- Self-sufficient for money/power/standing

Some things that will get you thrown out faster then you can blink:

- Begging
- Disrespecting your fleet mates and superiors
- Immaturity, such as constant swearing or being really annoying to the general population
- Stealing, pirating, or other activities we feel are not compatible with our identity as a corporation
- Refusing to follow orders

For more info please visit our website at http://asgardtf.guildlaunch.com/inde...l_user=1294805

At the above site is a link to submit an application of candidacy to the fleet, upper left quadrant of the home page.

Fly safe and hope to see you soon!

Very Respectfully,

Asgard Task Force
Flag Staff

NOTE: As of now, this Fleet is still in it's infancy. We are looking for competent personnel to fill our higher ranks and teach the next generation of Federation defenders.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Greetings! I am Fleet Admiral Cardiana Soto. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Task Force. We live in a universe that is large and diverse and not always peaceful. This is the reason for our being. It is the sole reason for our existence. When diplomacy fails we will not. We will stand firm against any and all odds. We will guard our most sacred home. We may face our enemies a thousand times on the battlefield. Perhaps more. Our enemies cannot and will not make us kneel. They look to bring down our mighty walls. No matter what they send at us we will NOT fail, we will NEVER falter!

Always remember: Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 11:50 AM
TTT bump it up
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 06:09 AM
b u m p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Asgard Task Force is still recruiting. We have about a dozen active members so far, and are looking to expand our ranks. Mail me or feel free to PST me if I am in game!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
b u m p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 04:39 AM
b u m p
Lt. Commander
# 8 Bump
02-14-2010, 07:19 AM
B u m p for the top
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Hi,

I've added your fleet to the Fleet Registry thread, to help players find you better: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=115661

If any corrections or additions are needed there, please post and let me know!