Lt. Commander
# 11 No Worries
02-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Cryptic will set no guiness records but to massively mutually aggrevate simultaneously the most people in the world while attempting to perform this via internet. To look for even greater hights of such lows that have in one week already occured. These are not the records that are becomming of the likes of Star Trek and its following.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Isn't V-day just an American Holiday created by the greeting card companies?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod
Well, it spread to more countries because shops want to sell stuff and women like getting gifts :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod
Nope, it was created in the fifth century to celebrate some Christian martyrs (named Valentine). Then, some guy in the 1400s wrote the first Valentine (http://www.history.com/content/valen...alentine-s-day). Greeting card companies just made it easier for everyone to do what they were already doing.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Well i happened to pass on by the "event" while going to the tate modern gallery, i saw about 20 people there but apparently they got the record with 99 people!! which seems very low. sure conventions have more people than that?

Looked like a school trip to me though i didnt even notice them at first. Well done on them going out and doing it though.