Lt. Commander
# 21
02-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Actually simply compare to the cars... There are models that are exist for the last 50 years.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMathDave
The problem is, I'm not going to waste skill points on "Bird of Prey Captain" and "Raptor Captain" skills. So, basically I'll be gimped until T3 or they release the t2 cruiser. The idea of grinding through lt cmd to commander with a gimped loadout and skill layout is really unappealing to me.

Making a T2 cruiser really should have been a high priority for Cryptic. It is core. Fail.
I feel your pain ! now that my tac officer is 45 though and i got all the pvp gear, all thats left is the badge farming every day for the anti proton gear . So ive started leveling my engi , and hes almost to commander now , i find a good build is a BoP with eng in the Lt slot , tac in ensign , and science ensign . I got em rigged with (Lt) - Eng team , RSP , (Ens) - High Yield Torpedo , (Ens) Hazard Emmiters . makes me tough to kill and i just put on 3 plasma mk 4 beams and a quantum mk 4 . (2 beams and quanttum on the front and beam on the back).

Been working pretty good for me so far .