Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2010, 01:35 AM
(not surprisingly from Cryptic) None of these links seem to address the skill cap. Well... I suppose every day non-responsive about the topic is one more day closer to the end of the free trial.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Thx.And go on like u doit in CoH.
Its the only reason i pre orderered,i know cryptic give me alot of content without paying.
4 the whiners...im playing MMO since 2001.
I know every MMO.
CoH was one that i liked,i liked the style of cryptic.no need 4 bombastic grafic like ****.
Let me play without lag and i love u more hihi.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2010, 02:41 AM
I used to think that every computer game with words "Star Trek" in it sucked. Im happy to see that Cryptic actually pulled it off with the essential Trekkie elements in this game. I believe partly because MMO-elements of exploration and 'small' instanced encounters suit Star Trek very well.

Theres lot to improve on, but the start is good. Just like Champions online, this game shows very very good potential. Now it will remain to be seen whether Cryptic can keep the momentum and introduce more content/stuff and fix problems fast enough.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-06-2010, 06:37 AM
I am loving this game i was dubious to start with but it just gets beter and better so far keep up the good work cryptic. as a side note ppl need more paitence there gonna be teething issues getting the server just right i would only be getting concerend if the issues lasted more than a couple of months lol
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
Where is eurogamer review?
People acually read eurogamers reviews? theyre the same as mmorpg are. They take money in exchange for "good" reviews, and are very biased towards certain franchises. Not to mention 90% of the info in their "review" is wrong
Lt. Commander
# 16 Treyvan - Perth Australia
02-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Happy Friday! Our first live week has been great. Read on for some end-of-week STO articles.

Link to the news article.
Yes this week has been great, except for the three maintenance downtimes during 7pm to 11pm local time, is it planned to stagger these or will Australasian gamers always wear this?

Please look into this as this game is great fun to play.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Apart from downtime during the only time i can play i must say i am loving the game , top marks woot! i would like to see all fleet location names made yellow on the maps etc though.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-07-2010, 01:05 PM
I have no issues with loading time. No more than 15 seconds and I have only 1gb and a 512mb 9600gt.

I can't wait to truly start exploring this galaxy that's been laid before us. Thank you Cryptic! The sites you have created are amazing. I find myself doing laps in sectors because they look so pretty.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
People acually read eurogamers reviews? theyre the same as mmorpg are. They take money in exchange for "good" reviews, and are very biased towards certain franchises. Not to mention 90% of the info in their "review" is wrong
And who paid you to write that again?

I'm merely wondering because in the main discussion thread concerning the article ( http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ight=eurogamer) a lot of people seem to agree it is one of the most unbiased and realistic reviews of the game, so far. Might be the reason Cryptic "forgot" to mention it.. might also be the reason relentless fanboys have to make absurd claims about it.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Great week for who?
02-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Great week for who, between the server unexpectedly going down and going down for maintenance I'm shocked anyone could think this has been a great week. Oh look, unexpectedly down again. Cripes. No way this can be a good week. It's been a horrible, frustrating experience from this end.
Closed Thread