Lt. Commander
# 1 Disconnected AGAIN
02-14-2010, 11:50 AM
What is this ****?!? 3 days in a row now, disconnect whilst playing and now stuck at login server. Is my mom paying you to get me to do other stuff? If not, get your act together, this is horrible.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleyde
What is this ****?!? 3 days in a row now, disconnect whilst playing and now stuck at login server. Is my mom paying you to get me to do other stuff? If not, get your act together, this is horrible.
You should watch the profanity. I'm just as upset as the next guy, but well, stuff happens.

Oh, and your mom said to clean your room.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 12:21 PM
**** is not profane (except in the US&A, silly people). It simply expresses my irritation and frustration, which is what I wanted to get across. If we dont tell them, they cant deal with it...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleyde
**** is not profane (except in the US&A, silly people). It simply expresses my irritation and frustration, which is what I wanted to get across. If we dont tell them, they cant deal with it...
I don't think so. Its been considered profane in all of the places I've been. What place is it not considered profanity? I need to move there. I drop a lot of "F" bombs when I get upset.

Not that its important, I'm pretty sure its considered profane here. Expressing irritation is fine, but its been my experience that people take you less seriously when you have to cuss like a sailor to do it. (not that one bad word is cussing like a sailor, but I was only trying to hopefully not have your thread locked because of one bad word.)