Lt. Commander
# 1 Launcher issue
02-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I was playing STO yesterday till i was promoted to LT Commander. Now today when i went to open the game it got stuck on a white screen saying loading please wait. I gave it half an hour with no result, and i tried loading it multiple times. I made sure the short cut was pointing tot he right location and reinstalled the game in case of a corrupt file. I even shut my firewall off to make sure the game had permission to log on. At this point the only thing i have not tried that i can think of is to uninstall and reinstall the game itself. Can someone please help me get this game to load.
Lt. Commander
# 2 same here
02-14-2010, 07:32 PM
same here... I deleted the game and reinstalled it on another hard drive and now i get the white screen that says loading. please wait. searching the forums for about an hour now and no clue how to fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 07:34 PM
one of the causes of white screen is your IE is set to work offline.
Besure IE is set to online even if you use a different browser as default.
Lt. Commander
Launcher launches and then when I log in, it keeps telling me the server is down. Had the game 2 days and still can not play!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 09:01 PM
loen wolf did your create an active game account.

1. Enter your retail key from a purchase game
2. Enter a subscription options
3. Enter a valid credit card or game card or paypal.

then your key is activated you will have the 30 days bonus subscription and will not be charged for your subscription until the 30 days are used up. If you cancel before the 30 days are up you will not be charged at all and your game account will be inactive after the 30 days.

and there wasn't a problem verifying the payment info you entered. if your account is active it would show retail in the product feature section and a subscription section with a play until date that is 30 days from when you activated the account.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 09:17 PM
PegasusMD you are a genius thank you