Lt. Commander
# 1 rubberbanding of doom
02-15-2010, 02:23 AM
is it only me who is experiancing a horrible rubberbanding at the moment?
it took12 minutes to approach to a planet at full impulse ...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 02:36 AM
i only get problems running around on sol starbase. any ground or space action outside of that i dont get any significant rubberbanding, obviously here and there is always a bump or two

but people must laugh watching my character constantly banging into walls and getting stuck in corners in straight hallways on sol starbase...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralKaine
i only get problems running around on sol starbase. any ground or space action outside of that i dont get any significant rubberbanding, obviously here and there is always a bump or two

but people must laugh watching my character constantly banging into walls and getting stuck in corners in straight hallways on sol starbase...
I was like that the other day, trying to turn into a doorway and ended up in the wall
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 02:44 AM
Are you in the UK, Per chance?

I last night was experiencing the worse lag and rubberbanding I have ever had in STO. I had chat lag and loot lag. I checked my connection and all seemed to be ok.

Saying that though. yesterday was a bad day for the servers. Hopefully when the FREE month is over the servers should start to recover. I doubt cryptic will spend any money on servers until that point.

** WARNING TO THE FACT SQUAD. This is not actual figures **
500,000 subs - Free month
Lets get lots of servers.
200,000 subs after free month.
Oh darn what do we do with all these extra servers. Oh wait. Lets save them for our next rushed MMO

See my point.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxanna
Are you in the UK, Per chance?
no bt im routed through the UK towards the usa...