WTF???

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodack
Win.

Also, the patch had zero problems for me. I was glad they finally fixed the TOS Miniskirts.
Not me... I could do without the loads of mangina running around in mini's.

Thank god for the @ names...

You know a girl is packing when her name is something like "Mayu@MrHarryChest". lol

On a side note... its now Feb 15th, and this is the first time I've seen these complaints... so I guess my avatar is enough for me.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Looks like we all got a "stealth" NERF or we just got a Cryptic version of th eSOE Chapter 6 Combat Downgrade.

I tried it right after they put it in. Had about the same results as the OP at LtC 9. Haven't been back in the game since.

Altho, they could of broke things with the patch. They broke Kling ships in closed beta. Took em forever to get that fixed. No great loss. I'm kinda bored with the current development (nothing but combat) anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-15-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtftintin View Post
seems like alot of his issues are user end lol ive been in all day other than when the server pooped and everything is working fine yest the clusters do scale i think thats pretty cool. as for WTF waah 4 letter word your pc and 3 letter word your internet company
I hate to agree with the OP but he's not entirely off. I was playing smoothly (for a weekend) and after the crash that followed the last patch I haven't been able to stay on for more than 5 minutes at a time. I have been playing since open beta and have changed nothing to my computer since so I can only conclude that since the problems for me started after the last patch it must be due to that.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-15-2010, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
I hate to agree with the OP but he's not entirely off. I was playing smoothly (for a weekend) and after the crash that followed the last patch I haven't been able to stay on for more than 5 minutes at a time. I have been playing since open beta and have changed nothing to my computer since so I can only conclude that since the problems for me started after the last patch it must be due to that.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...54&postcount=4

Now you know why the servers have basically been crap lately.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-15-2010, 05:48 AM
Now you know why I'm sad that Bioshock 2 only took a day to beat ><