Lt. Commander
# 31
02-15-2010, 02:02 AM
To the op:

Please use spell check next time you wish to put something on these boards and please gain some knowledge in the use of gramma and paragraphs.

Secondly, please get a life. There is more out there than Star Trek and computer games.

Thirdly, try to play the game at an off peak time. My gaming buddies and I all do that and we have a much better time for it.

Before you retaliate at me with another wall of words, I would like to point out that I am not a lifetime sub holder and that I have more important things to do than just play sto.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-15-2010, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohazard View Post
To the op:

Thirdly, try to play the game at an off peak time. My gaming buddies and I all do that and we have a much better time for it.

Well, good for you. Some of us can't just play at off peak times, as we have a life and don't get the chance to play online whenever we'd like to.

My main chance to play comes at the weekend and only then for a few hours at a time. Right now it seems to be whenever I manage to find time to actually play, we have scheduled maintenance and unexpected downtime.

I'm just glad I didn't pay for a lifetime sub.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-15-2010, 02:53 AM
[quote=Mortius;2090776]Ok, I am just going to refer to the OP as George. (reference: http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/tickets1.htm)

Hey, my name is also George
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Mortius, can you please post on this board more often? I find your replies to be a breath of fresh air when surrounded by people who rage and cry with **** poor grammar citing "i liv in usa, englsh not mprtant to me" as some sort of valid excuse.

Come on people, if you want anyone to take you seriously, the first step is proving you're not an idiot and the easiest way to do that, is to not look like one...
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-15-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerouslyGeeky View Post
Whine Whine Whine Rage Rage Rage Exaggerate Exaggerate Exaggerate
Troll troll troll
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohazard View Post
To the op:

Please use spell check next time you wish to put something on these boards and please gain some knowledge in the use of gramma and paragraphs.

Secondly, please get a life. There is more out there than Star Trek and computer games.

Before you retaliate at me with another wall of words, I would like to point out that I am not a lifetime sub holder and that I have more important things to do than just play sto.

Thats grammar. You might want to follow your own advice
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-15-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeedy2k
Thats grammar. You might want to follow your own advise
Advice*

Thats spelling by the way
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-15-2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Advice*

Thats spelling by the way
spell check doesn't catch those
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
"I'm not an mmo guy but now I'm stuck haveing already paid for it"
If you paid with your bank account or a credit card then issue a chargeback with the claim that your product did not include the features it said it would. I can think of several features that are missing and a few claims made on the retail box that will never happen.