Lt. Commander
# 31
02-15-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
To the both of you.

Open the collectors edition box (assuming it isn't he gold edition that is the only one I have seen at GameStop here in Oslo), look under the combadge pin, take out the book and open up the last page where the DVD is and type in the keycode that is there.

If it's the Gold edifion then I can't help you, but it sounds like you should go back to the reatailer and complain to them for giving you the wrong keys.
Learn to read, I DIDNT GET MY COLLECTORS EDITION BOX!!!!!!!!!!! I only got a PREORDER box wich i would get some info to get the COLLECTORS EDITION BOX in the mail.

But disregard this. im solving this with the store now...
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLuck
Learn to read, I DIDNT GET MY COLLECTORS EDITION BOX!!!!!!!!!!! I only got a PREORDER box wich i would get some info to get the COLLECTORS EDITION BOX in the mail.

unskyld at jeg pr°vde ň hjelpe deg din idiot.

not the 1st time elkj°p/lefdal messes up things.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:

Hey, relax. He was just trying to help.

Quote:
I talked to the store i bought it from (elkj°p) and they said they most likely had a wrong delivery...
I have also talked with Elkj°p and they say that this is the correct delivery and that this is the information they have recieved from the publisher.