Lt. Commander
Is anyone else haveing drastic performance problems since the patch?

I was going just fine before but since the patch I am having frame rates in the mid single digets or even in spf Seconds Per Frame instead of fps Frames Per Second?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth2Power
Is anyone else haveing drastic performance problems since the patch?

I was going just fine before but since the patch I am having frame rates in the mid single digets or even in spf Seconds Per Frame instead of fps Frames Per Second?
They added a FPS limiter to the options. Though I thought the default was set to 60 FPS. You may want to go into options and put the FPS limiter on max if you haven't already.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 07:42 PM
I've been disconnected more today than i have in the last 5 days.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Also, I think the patch reset the resolution to default, If you're system has a low end GPU, you will want to decrease the resolution to what you had it at before. I know when I played after the patch was released, I was getting low FPS as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 09:06 AM
I see nothing in video options to control a FPS Lmiter - How do I check this?

Also I have verified all my settings are as before (even tried reducing them further) yet it is so choppy as to be unplayable especially in a station - checked both Sol and DS9 -

I do have a lower end NVida card but it has been working fine before with generally Medium settings
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:

Also I have verified all my settings are as before (even tried reducing them further) yet it is so choppy as to be unplayable especially in a station - checked both Sol and DS9 -

I do have a lower end NVida card but it has been working fine before with generally Medium settings
It's in advanced options I think.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:

it is in advanced options then click on troubleshooting.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-15-2010, 09:12 AM
a lot more server disconnects during instance loads.. Now I wait a while and eventually the game continues to load but it can take a while. But an instance heavy game like this thats a lot of waiting.