Lt. Commander
Did they changed it?

I am not getting xp after finishing the exploration a planet that kinda quest
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Is it consistently or just occasionally?

On a couple of quests, I notice that it can bug out and not give you XP. You can usually tell either when your BO doesn't give you a briefing when you beam down, or if the planet-specific quest doesn't show up in your top quest log.

I haven't played this morning, but it was working okay last night (PST).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 10:39 AM
I've only not gotten XP in the Rolor nebula from quests, and it is conistently any quest that doesn't involve killing Cardies/Jem'hadar in addition to whatever objective there actually was.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMNSK View Post
Did they changed it?

I am not getting xp after finishing the exploration a planet that kinda quest
There's a few missions that don't give xp, most notably the "Investigate Anomalies" mission. Since right now it also only gives red data packets (yes, even after the recent fix, this is still broken) I just abort mission whenever one of these comes up right now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NahK
There's a few missions that don't give xp, most notably the "Investigate Anomalies" mission. Since right now it also only gives red data packets (yes, even after the recent fix, this is still broken) I just abort mission whenever one of these comes up right now.
This is true. "Gather Data" missions will not give you any skill points (Probably because it doesn't take any skill to accomplish this task). "Investigate" and "Enemy Confrontation" missions will still give skill points.