Lt. Commander
# 1 Stop Helping me with my UI
02-15-2010, 12:43 PM
You know everytime I log in, it would be REALLY helpful if the UI was left how I left it. I DON'T need to see my BoFFs, I like the 3 hotbar screen.

And for the love of it, STTOOPP putting my weapons on my hotbar every 10 mins, if I wanted my individual weapons hotbar'd I'd have f'ing put them there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Same thing happens to me on the 3 hot bar set up NEVER staying as I set it after log out/log in.

And I have a missing C4 label and can't use the ctl-4 key combination on my control hotbar. very annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 01:08 PM
I've only just started using 2 hotbars, but even with one I've noticed that the weapons do sometimes randomly get slotted in there. Otherwise, my UI elements stay where I put 'em.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Agreed, I don't need the game to make changes to my hotbars at all. If I get a new skill, then blink the button for the abilities window if you think you need to show me my new skill. But I don't need help putting it in the hotbars, nor do I need you to change my view back to "Boff view" every time I log out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabutai View Post
You know everytime I log in, it would be REALLY helpful if the UI was left how I left it. I DON'T need to see my BoFFs, I like the 3 hotbar screen.

And for the love of it, STTOOPP putting my weapons on my hotbar every 10 mins, if I wanted my individual weapons hotbar'd I'd have f'ing put them there.
Yeah I dont understand why is happens.

Leave my settings how I modify them. Why is that so hard to do?!?

Please.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabutai View Post

The former is every time you log off/in. The latter is every time you load your character for away missions/starbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco_Chuck
Same thing happens to me on the 3 hot bar set up NEVER staying as I set it after log out/log in.

And I have a missing C4 label and can't use the ctl-4 key combination on my control hotbar. very annoying.
Escape->Options->Keybinds re-enable Control 4 for your control 4 keybind.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-15-2010, 04:34 PM
If you don't want weapon buttons on the hotbar then move them to an unused bar (e.g. bar 4 or 9).
If you just remove the buttons they will come back over and over again.