Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuck in Debris NGC 1218
02-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Ok guys i have a serious problem, about 20 minutes ago i started that mission scanned the debris like i should, and listened to the hail of that hirogen, then that wormhole popped up and pulled me in it's direction, the problem was there was that last debris field between me and the wormhole and now I'm stuck there and can't do anything, not even aborting the mission since i'm on red alert so what should i do?????
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 07:19 AM
I have got a similar problem at the toasting system. I can not do anything, just empty space
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 08:31 AM
if you're still in-game and still stuck, join a PvP queue. when that pops, join it and then leave it right away (or play it, if you so desire, I suppose) when you get back to the episode, you should be inside the wormhole and can carry on with the episode normally.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 08:42 AM
hey thanks i will try that
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Good idea about the PvP queue, last time I was stuck I popped EM and bounced my way to safety
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 09:13 AM
there's also a /stuck command that does nothing currently, and a /killme command that opens a form you can use to contact a GM. Make sure to fill it out with as much info as you can, but personal experience (with this same problem in this same episode) tells me the PvP queue will pop quicker than a GM response In other situations, the form also has an "abort mission" button you can use to just drop back to sector space and you'll have to reacquire and do the mission all over again, but it's greyed out when you get stuck in that debris.

edit: Hmm, i tried EM but nothing seemed to work as I was buried DEEP in the debris and the "pull" from the wormhole kept me soundly trapped inside it. Hopefully if one isn't stuck as badly as I was, the emergency maneuvers trick will do!