Lt. Commander
# 51
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
........................................__........ ..............................................
.................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... ...............
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.....................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .............
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. ...................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
This is for what happened to said post
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
You frustrated.

Also, I'm not sure of another way to explain the facts of the current discussion to you. OP had a laundry list of complaints. You replied that another 6 months would have nullified most complaints. I said it wouldn't. This is based on modus tollens. If OP has a laundry list of complaints, and you say that complaints would be rectified with another 6 months development, and it is untrue that his complaints would be rectified, then it is also untrue that complaints would be rectified with another 6 months development time. Therefore, you are wrong. Q.E.D.

Saying "yeah,but, I was talking about the other complaints" doesn't make your absolute assertion any more valid.

So, yeah...

You wrong.
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaneshi
Several of the ops laundry list of flaws could

Could ALL of the Ops Laundry list of been delivered with 33% more time. Probably no

quite a few of the OPs as well.

To use your broken English.

Me right.
Since you're watered down your assertions to serveral, not all, and quite a few, I'm going to stop hammering my point and just put a check mark in the win column of my Internet Argument notebook.

Also, it only works with you. You misused.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Since you're watered down your assertions to serveral, not all, and quite a few, I'm going to stop hammering my point and just put a check mark in the win column of my Internet Argument notebook.

Also, it only works with you. You misused.
Thus, Vaneshi remains undefeated. You have surrendered the field of battle and shown yourself to be coward.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Thus, Vaneshi remains undefeated. You have surrendered the field of battle and shown yourself to be coward.
Well, now you silly.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Well, now you silly.
Well, that's a given but your point is?
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
you know I think he won. you just restated the same things, each time with less substance.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Also. It's "You're mad" and "You're wrong". As it currently stands your making yourself seem a blithering idiot with a lack of reading and writing ability.
No, I'm pretty sure it's "You mad?", as in the question, "Are you mad?"

Other variations include "He mad", as in response to the original question coming from a third party, "Yeah, he's mad."

As for the original topic, I for one do not care about this stuff. I just wish they would make the core mechanics more Star Trek like. Better focus on exploration and diplomacy.
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
lol. they don't have star trek 2.0 anymore do they?
Nope. They did a Cops 2.0 too, but that went away as well.

Our ground missions should be more like this too.