Lt. Commander
I saw, in the in-game chat, something I'm not sure is true. I saw someone say that you can join a Fleet at any level, including with a newly created character! Is what I saw in the in-game chat true? Any answers that can clear up my confusion will be very appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Any level will allow you to join a fleet. You just need to receive an invite or gather enough players to form one.
Lt. Commander
I didn't know that was the case! I thought you had to be like a Lt. Cmndr. or higher, to be allowed to join a Fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 01:16 PM
I created fleet right after the tutorial and invited my pre-tutorial character to it. So it's possible.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Any level can join a fleet. 5 players can form a fleet.

Theo facer
USS Lairds
NCC-96552
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 01:19 PM
A Fleet is nothing more then a Guild. Just like any other MMO anyone can join a Fleet at any time. The only restrictions are those set down by the individual Fleets. They may require you to be higher level to prove your not just looking for perks but a dedicated player that will aid with Fleet efforts. Or maybe they require you to be an avid RP'er.

But aside from that, there should be no reason you cant join a fleet at any given level.
Lt. Commander
Thanks for the help, all! That sure cleared up my confusion!