Lt. Commander
# 31
02-16-2010, 01:44 AM
I think three is enough as long as I can go tactical, engineer, and science you don't really need any more than that. Although when it comes available I might buy one more slot for a Klingon character. But I agree I think three or four is enough. After, all there is only three jobs available unlike other mmo that has loads. Does anyone know if it will be a one off payment or monthly payment for extra slots?

Actually when you think about it Star Trek is limited to what the developers can actually do. I think in future expansions we will get new races like the Cardassians, Romulans, Dominion which may offer new styles of jobs. I wouldn't mind a Section 31 job where you can to use stealth and cunning to complete missions. But I digress four slots is enough atm.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-16-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firechicken13
Thank you for the input. Considering I pay the same amount for other games and get a hell of a lot more for it, I just don't feel I am getting my moneys worth from this one. I understand 3 may be what I paid for but they didnt say that going in and as I have stated before, all other games I have played did more than this. I feel they are under par. That is my personal opinion and I am sorry if it offends anyone. The feed back was good and ty but I think I might cancel the game if that is all I have to look forward too. Simply not enough to make it worth my while. again ty.
Well that is certainly your decision to make. Happy gaming.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firechicken13
Thank you for the input. Considering I pay the same amount for other games and get a hell of a lot more for it, I just don't feel I am getting my moneys worth from this one. I understand 3 may be what I paid for but they didnt say that going in and as I have stated before, all other games I have played did more than this. I feel they are under par. That is my personal opinion and I am sorry if it offends anyone. The feed back was good and ty but I think I might cancel the game if that is all I have to look forward too. Simply not enough to make it worth my while. again ty.
Well better luck next time!

Advice: Next time, read the packaging. Just because I bought a Taylor Made 9-iron once that came with a free sleeve of Pro V1 golf balls, doesn't mean the next time I buy a Titleist Sand Wedge I will get the free golf balls as well.