Lt. Commander
# 1 You are not allowed
02-16-2010, 02:15 PM
"You are not allowed to log into this server at this time"

What does this error mean? It bumped me from the game, then gave me this trying to
log back in. Anyone else getting this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 02:19 PM
It means just keep trying. There's some issues with the new Servers causing jams (new servers are faster then the old ones) that are being worked out. If you try additional times you'll eventually get back in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
It means just keep trying. There's some issues with the new Servers causing jams (new servers are faster then the old ones) that are being worked out. If you try additional times you'll eventually get back in.
Thanks, it took 15 mins or so but I got it. Since it wasn't a "busy" error, I wouldn't have thought to keep
trying...thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Still trying
02-16-2010, 05:48 PM
Been trying since 4 PM PST to get in and still getting "Your not allowed to log into this server at this time."
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 05:55 PM
quick question. is this in the launcher, or after you have log in to the game. ( the blue star fleet screen ) if it is in game what worked for me was to click remember on you're password, then put something heavy on the enter key. ( around the size of a xbox 360 rechargeable battery. ) what it will do is get the error, and it will go back to the blue log in screen, but with remember it will turn around and try to log in again. worked great in open beta.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Ummmm, you can buy access from the C-store in game.

All kidding aside, "new servers are on order" so sit tight, and keep trying to log in.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
Ummmm, you can buy access from the C-store in game.

All kidding aside, "new servers are on order" so sit tight, and keep trying to log in.
I am going to say this, I think that is the first helpful post I've seen from you ( not to say you haven't done it before ). my respect level just went up. ( and I serious about that ) also battery trick does do wonders.