Lt. Commander
# 41
02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
I just want to say that everything Pallman says is 100% true.

He was trying to help warn you folks and instead of saying ( with the exception of a few ) "thanks, I'll keep my eye open" you spout some stupid forum policy.

Don't bother trying to explain the forum policy to me, I already understand the concept behind it. Unfortunately, it's one of those many times where the general rule doesn't work in all cases.

I logged onto our fleet bank last night only to find 490k of credits withdrawn. I hope this doesn't happen to you, and it might not now that Pallman has warned you. So you will benefit from his post despite criticizing it, which makes me sick.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
I just want to say that everything Pallman says is 100% true.

He was trying to help warn you folks and instead of saying ( with the exception of a few ) "thanks, I'll keep my eye open" you spout some stupid forum policy.

Don't bother trying to explain the forum policy to me, I already understand the concept behind it. Unfortunately, it's one of those many times where the general rule doesn't work in all cases.

I logged onto our fleet bank last night only to find 490k of credits withdrawn. I hope this doesn't happen to you, and it might not now that Pallman has warned you. So you will benefit from his post despite criticizing it, which makes me sick.
Everyone criticize Pallman some more! Maybe we'll make Aliven so sick he pukes!
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Everyone criticize Pallman some more! Maybe we'll make Aliven so sick he pukes!
Useless post more pl0x.
Lt. Commander
# 44 Da Mcoy
02-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressor27 View Post
Is DaBones taken yet?
All the original crew are registered account names lol