Lt. Commander
# 1 Automated Def turret and cloak
02-16-2010, 05:10 PM
OK, minor thing, yes. The auto def turret hits us klinks in cloak. Doesn't decloak us, and I think it registers as a shield hit, and not a hull. Devs, if you can, may want to take a peek.

Maybe make it decloak us for a sec, or up it's power....Make the thing a useful counter rather than a wierd bug.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbiethecat View Post
OK, minor thing, yes. The auto def turret hits us klinks in cloak. Doesn't decloak us, and I think it registers as a shield hit, and not a hull. Devs, if you can, may want to take a peek.

Maybe make it decloak us for a sec, or up it's power....Make the thing a useful counter rather than a wierd bug.
doesn't that thing have a 3km range? If you can get within 3km and start firing and your opponent can't decloak you I think you win.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
doesn't that thing have a 3km range? If you can get within 3km and start firing and your opponent can't decloak you I think you win.
Yeah. I'm actually advocating it as a sort of buff for the feddies who have em, for when klinks get too overcocky/stop paying attention, get too close. One of those "oops" moments.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 05:39 PM
LOL. this thing is still not fixed?

Funny
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 06:24 PM
I'll have to throw it on to give my CBP that extra edge it needs. Thanks for the tip.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbiethecat View Post
Yeah. I'm actually advocating it as a sort of buff for the feddies who have em, for when klinks get too overcocky/stop paying attention, get too close. One of those "oops" moments.
Oops moments is when we show up as shadowy spectres...oops is when the properly equipped and trained crews pop the appropriate skill and gets a solid target lock or pulls us out of cloak.

Having a bugged module act as an anti-cloak device is ludicrous.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 08:44 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Definitely don't let it take people out of cloak. I've been hit with it plenty of times where the person had no idea I was right next to them.

It's already absurdly OP enough as it is to counter ALL heavy torps.