Lt. Commander
# 1 U.S.S Roddenberry-A
02-15-2010, 05:36 PM
STO,

The names Xavier LCDR of the U.S.S. Roddenberry-A (find me online to read my character bio and learn why my ship ends with an "A"). Been playing STO for two days know and with some hours of no sleep I managed to get to LCDR rank. Yes I have a life, but my weekends are free unless parting or working on my novels (in fact I'm working on a Star Trek novel in hope to get it published along with two other non star trek novels I am working on. Hope to see you online.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 05:46 PM
How are you Roddenberry? I tried that on my science ship and it wouldn't allow it. Maybe cause you incorrectly put a -A at the end.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyZ
How are you Roddenberry? I tried that on my science ship and it wouldn't allow it. Maybe cause you incorrectly put a -A at the end.
No when I was an EN and LT my ships name was Roddenberry as well. Maybe the system doesn't allow ships of the same name (just a guess).
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I found out that it failed when I tried to RENAME the ship. But it did work when I first created my character. Did it not work for you when you did a RENAME?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi-Kumo View Post
Sorry for the double post, but I found out that it failed when I tried to RENAME the ship. But it did work when I first created my character. Did it not work for you when you did a RENAME?
When I first got the ship and renamed it from it's default name it wouldn't let me pick Roddenberry. It's ok, I like Bostonian now better anyways.