Lt. Commander
# 21
02-15-2010, 06:41 AM
I too have this problem on 2 of my BO's.

Firstly my engineer had "Emergency power to weapons" which i tried to retrain to "Hull repair" (or whatever its called). But in space the old skill still stayed there... I then trained the repair skill to lvl 4 and it suddenly appeared when in space. Then I decided to play about and now have my Engineer at an ensign station with his ensigns skills as "Emergency Power to shields" lvl 9 and "Hull repair" level 9. Would be great if I could just choose which one to activate!

Has anyone had any feedback from the Dev's about this? I'll submit a ticket tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgothian View Post
Training one of the 'double' abilities unbugged my LtC BO again by removing the other ability he had in the same tier.

Even kept the points I spent in this BO skill I retrained.

Hopefully will help you as well.
Thanks, I'll have to try that. My Lt. Cmdr Eng. BO as two Lt. Cmdr skills and no Cmdr skill.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-15-2010, 10:46 AM
I got the same problem with one of my science officers. I had 2 lieutenant ground abilities and no lieutenant commander skill. I was able to re-train and get rid of the 2 lieutenant and replace them with just one...but I can't train the commander skill. Just keeps saying "Replaces Unknown Node". Sent in a ticket, hopefully gets resolved before I hit admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-15-2010, 03:47 PM
I submitted a ticket 4 days ago in game...still no response
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-17-2010, 02:22 AM
I have an engineering officer with only 3 ground skills (and of course it's the one I've been taking with me on away teams since I started.)

There appeared to be two skills in the same teir one day, and then the extra was gone. And I can't train the empty slot, I get that same "unknown node" previously mentioned.