Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Starbase 39
02-10-2010, 01:18 AM
I am unable to dock at starbase 39. I have tried several times left the system and came back and I have opened a ticket about this issue and have yet to receive any type of response.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 06:19 PM
This is happening to me also! I have also tried to talk to a GM and I have also gotten NO REPLY. Can someone please help here, this is really a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 06:51 PM
I just now tried a new thing: I opened my map and chose "new instance" and a MIRACLE HAPPENED. I was able to beam down. Maybe this will work for you too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant_Fubar View Post
I just now tried a new thing: I opened my map and chose "new instance" and a MIRACLE HAPPENED. I was able to beam down. Maybe this will work for you too.
This worked, but I still couldn't receive my missions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
This worked, but I still couldn't receive my missions.
after the "instance change" workaround, you have to go to the station, and chek the npc near the boxes in the RIGHT side... by the windows... most of the dudes go to the station looking at the left side without noticing the npc
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darioampuy View Post
after the "instance change" workaround, you have to go to the station, and chek the npc near the boxes in the RIGHT side... by the windows... most of the dudes go to the station looking at the left side without noticing the npc
Yes, this threw me off, too. Open your Area Map and look for the character you need to talk to.