Lt. Commander
# 31
02-17-2010, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCivicCRX View Post
FvF IS NEEDED for the DAILY PvP mission, 5 days now and only 2/3 because I will only wait 45 mins then give up and go back to the endless grind of klingon.

At lower levels the queue was not so bad + had things to do while waiting but at RA5 I log on enter queue, go do the daily explore then after that I only have the patience to sit about to 20mins - half hour before I give up, if we had FvF I could do the daily then go play my klingon happy. As it is just frustrated all the time.
Like i said before, they have to make Klingon side more viable then Fed side, and Klingon side more loved then Fed side.

Thus meaning there would be more Klingons in the Que.

You lust for PvP badges will kill this game.

FvF is the last nail in the coffin, and when that is done for you, its Klingons who will vanish from this game totally as we dont wait for PvP as we dont have anything else to do. You do.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-17-2010, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
Like i said before, they have to make Klingon side more viable then Fed side, and Klingon side more loved then Fed side.

Thus meaning there would be more Klingons in the Que.

You lust for PvP badges will kill this game.

FvF is the last nail in the coffin, and when that is done for you, its Klingons who will vanish from this game totally as we dont wait for PvP as we dont have anything else to do. You do.
Nope I have nothing to do at all other than the daily stuff.

The fast that I do try and wait and that it takes so long means my klingon actually takes longer to level.

I see your point but mine is I only want this for the bloody daily so I can actually do it once in a while you know, instead of never.

Fed skill point gain needs toning down, I got to RA5 waaay too fast without really trying, done loads of crafting, chatting and wandering. To get to top level should take months, not days. Then there would of been less fed admirals and less of a problem.