Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hi there,

First post, and gidday to ya all.

Have purchased the box here in New Zealand, installed and registered, every time I try to enter I get the
"You Are Not Allowed to Log Into This Server at This Time" message. I have looked at a heap of posts, and from what I could work out it is that the server/s are full. There are messages about changing the response to "Servers are full" and messages about open beta and pre order, actually there are a lot of messages on it BUT I have yet to see something definitive from the Devs as to what is going on officially.

If there is such a post or some concrete info on what the "You Are Not Allowed to Log Into This Server at This Time" problem is would someone be able to point me in the right direction please???

Thanks in anticipation, looking forward to getting in there

Sky
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 3 Fixed
02-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Although I put in the activation code when I was doing the install, seems it had to go in again, did that at the accounts page and supplied cc details and was beamed up

:p:p:p:
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Thanks Nogarn
Lt. Commander
# 5 Still cannot log in
02-17-2010, 05:33 AM
I purchased the open-beta and pre-release edition through digital download and have been able to get into the game (although not all the time). I presume I've activated my account else why have I been able to continue playing? Please don't tell me I need to go back into my account and RE-activate something I've done already - I deleted the email wilth my key code. I've PAID for the game already and lifetime membership has already been charged to my credit card! How do I get back in? PS - I HAVE AN OPEN TICKET NOW WITH SUPPORT OVER A WEEK AND STILL NO REPLY