Lt. Commander
# 101
02-17-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coorta View Post
Do the devs honestly think I would subject my freinds to this game in the current state it is in? Are you guys whacked? I dont like this game, and if you think I would bring my friends into a game I myself cant stand you have another thing coming. I actually LIKE my freinds, so wouldnt subject them to an unfinished, boring game like this. Besides, they already know my opinion, about how dissapointed I am after waiting patiently for a game I have looked forward to for years, just because of how much I love Star Trek. This was supposed to be one of the best games on the market, or at least that is what I had hoped. But instead I got a piece of garbage that is half assed, and especially on Klingon side, basicly a waste of my time. Until you boys get this game sorted out, I will not subject my freinds to this game.
Great another idiotic troll post designed to incite.

Quit being a hypocrite and quit already. You're doing no good at all, and only solidifying your reputation as a total ass.

Goodbye, get thee hence, LEAVE ALREADY. You've made it clear that you don't like the game, so why are you posting this crap?

ONly one reason: YOU'RE A IDIOTIC TROLL.
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-17-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coorta View Post
After 15 years of MMO's you would think at least one game would come out complete for launch, and then new things added to it over time to keep people interested. Not have a game brought out with an incomplete faction, in the hopes that people will be stupid enough to play said faction and be happy with it being incomplete and waste money for subscriptions in the hopes that more content will be added to make it more "complete". No I am sorry but I am not that gullible
BOLLOCKS and you know it.. ALL MMO's are a work in progress ALWAYS evoling...

Fracking troller
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-17-2010, 07:50 AM
I think it is better to close this down.

We have Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines on these boards, please read them.

/Closed
Closed Thread