Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Controls, User Interface, and the STO Gateway
Login

Lt. Commander
I guess I am a lifetime subscriber and have the collectors edition, the uniform customization I am disappointed with not being able to mix and match communicators with my different uniforms, the color schemes seem off, no true black color,and I wish cryptic offered more options to get the tos, mirror uniforms for some of us that are in for the long haul. Those of us that will be around from beginning to end should have some options. It is my opinion that the total trek word robe should have been made possible with the combination of life time subscription, and collectors edition. The reason being is no one in their right mind will buy multiple copies of the game for uniform enhancements. Overall I do really like this game and it is my first mmo.

* we also need more features/skill sets in the character creator to create androids if we so choose.

* if your flying a tos starship should you also have tos constitution bridge i think so.

Thank You, (also for the 5 day trial)

Joe
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 08:29 AM
i would agree. However, I think most of this should be for the klingons since they get like 2%. not that big of deal, but i guess some would like it. expecially uniforms.