Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon T2 Cruiser.
02-17-2010, 10:43 AM
This has probably been asked and answered SOMEWHERE on the forums. But "the forums" - like the internet and space itself - is a big place.

Can someone either sticky the latest news on the Klingon T2 Cruiser within this forum or place it in an EASILY identified and found place on the STO page. I for one am not playing my Klingon until the T2 Cruiser and Joined Trill for Klingons are available. Why play a toon you are going to flush?

It's about time that Klingon ships were shown on the "Ship Listing" under "SHIPS" on http://www.startrekonline.com/

Why are we so Fedcentric in our presentation Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 11:13 AM
There is no post to sticky. Cryptic communication about known issues or scheduled releases are nearly nonexistant. The only thing we know is that the T2 cruiser will be released in a patch somewhere between 1 hour from now and June 2015.

We can't even get them to comment on big problems, like the PvP queue issues. I seriously doubt you're going to prod them into talking about minor content additions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 11:14 AM
MMO dev's rarely comment beyond "soon" on particular material unless it's coming in the next patch or so. the Klingon T2 cruiser'll proably be a bit as they are going to need to test that one a bit first. I mean this isn't exactly "TOS skirts" after all