Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Holy moly
02-17-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm on my fifth load of dirty laundry today. I've got about two more. All of it was piled up on my floor since like, last year. I'm kind of impressed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
I'm on my fifth load of dirty laundry today. I've got about two more. All of it was piled up on my floor since like, last year. I'm kind of impressed.
holy jebus woman....how much clothing do you own? lmao i barely have 3 weeks worth of clothing before i NEED to do laundry...

speaking of which...your more then welcome to do mine later....its one small load...mostly darks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-17-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm frightened.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-17-2010, 11:56 AM
No thanks. I hate doing laundry. Why do you think I have so much clothes? :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-17-2010, 11:57 AM
I have 2 kids....

I generally do 4-5 loads every 3-4 days....tho...honestly...I am not exactly sure how a 4 year old and a 7 year old can generate so much laundry......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-17-2010, 11:59 AM
wow... but thank you so much!!! I would have forgotten to do mine if I wouldnt have read this!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
I'm on my fifth load of dirty laundry today. I've got about two more. All of it was piled up on my floor since like, last year. I'm kind of impressed.
Congrats! I heart doing laundry. I know it's weird, but it's like 1000000 things off the to-do list.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
No thanks. I hate doing laundry. Why do you think I have so much clothes? :p
well when i'm rich and famous i'll just buy new outfits every day of the week. you in?
save us both TONS of time lmao....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Congrats! I heart doing laundry. I know it's weird, but it's like 1000000 things off the to-do list.
you're hired...
but your getting paid in either NON syph hugs, or nacho cheese doritos. if you can work your way around an iron, i'll throw in some icecream...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
No thanks. I hate doing laundry. Why do you think I have so much clothes? :p
Agreed. I totally agree.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
you're hired...
but your getting paid in either NON syph hugs, or nacho cheese doritos. if you can work your way around an iron, i'll throw in some icecream...
No, don't iron. But I squeeze a mean bottle of Febreeze. That should get out most of the wrinkles.

Wait, I'm not doing your laundry.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03 PM.