Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
So lets get right down to it: what is the minimum number of Dev replies per day you WONT complain about? Obviously 13 isnt it. So tell us the exact number so we're all on the same page here. And once again, the work day is only HALF over where Cryptic is located, so you might want to at least wait until the end of the day before flipping out about the number of posts.
Required minimum is what they're currently doing times more. Also, if they'd get a browser that wasn't stuck on the technical help forum where they tell people how to log in, that would help too.

Lastly, regardless of where Cryptic is located, it's obvious that their work day ended a few hours ago.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Lord of the Rings Online (6 today):
http://forums.lotro.com/turbine_tracker.php?tracker=dev
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Required minimum is what they're currently doing times more. Also, if they'd get a browser that wasn't stuck on the technical help forum where they tell people how to log in, that would help too.

Lastly, regardless of where Cryptic is located, it's obvious that their work day ended a few hours ago.
Dont try to side step the question. Give us an actual NUMBER that you think is the minimum amount of replies the Devs should make each day. That way, we can see if ANY MMO actualy meets your standard, and we can also see how this one compares at the end of their work day.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Dont try to side step the question. Give us an actual NUMBER that you think is the minimum amount of replies the Devs should make each day. That way, we can see if ANY MMO actualy meets your standard, and we can also see how this one compares at the end of their work day.
I did. The number is more. It's the number that's between what they're currently doing and posting a reply to everything said on the forum.

Another way to mathematically express the number is with the symbol something.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-17-2010, 01:36 PM
This is one of those trick questions, isn't it. When some poor schlub from Cryptic posts a reply, the OP will come back with "Why the hell are you posting on forums instead of fixing the eighty bajillion bugs that are making me quit this game RIGHT NOW?!"
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlfricDraka View Post
This is one of those trick questions, isn't it. When some poor schlub from Cryptic posts a reply, the OP will come back with "Why the hell are you posting on forums instead of fixing the eighty bajillion bugs that are making me quit this game RIGHT NOW?!"
No, I just want the lazy drunks to talk to us. When they've sobered up in the past long enough to hammer out a reply, I've thanked them for it. True story. Look it up.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
I did. The number is more. It's the number that's between what they're currently doing and posting a reply to everything said on the forum.

Another way to mathematically express the number is with the symbol something.
Sorry, but you lose. The reason you dont want to give a real number is because if you do, and they actually meet it(or it is obviously unrealistic compared to other MMOs), you cant complain about it.

/fail
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Sorry, but you lose. The reason you dont to give a number is because if you do, and they actually meet it(or it is obviously unrealistic compared to other MMOs), you cant complain about it.

/fail
Yes, that's all true. I have lost and failed. The devs have been posting a lot lately. We've always been at war with Eastasia. I don't know what I was thinking before you showed me the light.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Yes, that's all true. I have lost and failed. The devs have been posting a lot lately. We've always been at war with Eastasia. I don't know what I was thinking before you showed me the light.
Saturday 2-13-10: 25 dev posts.
Sunday 2-14-10: 40 dev posts.
Monday 2-15-10: 12 dev posts.
Tuesday 2-16-10: 54 dev posts.
Wednesday 2-17-10: 15 dev posts so far
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Sorry, but you lose. The reason you dont want to give a real number is because if you do, and they actually meet it(or it is obviously unrealistic compared to other MMOs), you cant complain about it.

/fail
Nice.

/win