Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
normally i do have my shirts buttoned...WIth a tie lol

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...edshirtpic.jpg


but the pink shirt was something different lol. i like to mix it up from time to time...
Okay, now where is the tiara?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
Poor Chat. I wonder what an anomaly feels like...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Herpes. Lots and lots of herpes.
So... does this mean we can, or can't scan these anomalies for data?

*looks at Memory Alpha and crafting system*

Meh... even if we could it probably wouldn't be worth the bother...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Oh that is very... Unattractive.
C/mon, Chat, ther're some pretty badass men who wear pink.

Mace Windu ftw
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
C/mon, Chat, ther're some pretty badass men who wear pink.

Mace Windu ftw
see...he gets it lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
So... does this mean we can, or can't scan these anomalies for data?

*looks at Memory Alpha and crafting system*

Meh... even if we could it probably wouldn't be worth the bother...
Yes dear... Scanning them will give you the herpes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
C/mon, Chat, ther're some pretty badass men who wear pink.

Mace Windu ftw
Booooring!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Yes dear... Scanning them will give you the herpes.
Luckly I can get better gear from Exploration Missions than I can from crafting... and I'm relatively sure Exploration Missions won't give me herpes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Luckly I can get better gear from Exploration Missions than I can from crafting... and I'm relatively sure Exploration Missions won't give me herpes.
You're going where no man has gone before. How does that make you think you won't get herpes?

I'd say herpes are more or less guaranteed in that situation. There's a reason other men won't go there, you know.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
You're going where no man has gone before. How does that make you think you won't get herpes?

I'd say herpes are more or less guaranteed in that situation. There's a reason other men won't go there, you know.
Eeew... Wait... Does this mean Chats boyfriend is a girlfriend!?


Wonder if any dev will comment on who it was that came up with the brilliant idea.
No really. Anyone here that did not at least chuckle at it? :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-17-2010, 02:57 PM
I have always operated under the assumption that Chat was an anomaly. At least that is what has allowed me to sleep at night.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I have always operated under the assumption that Chat was an anomaly. At least that is what has allowed me to sleep at night.
I just operate under the assumption that Chat lives far away from me... Very, very far away...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 PM.