Lt. Commander
# 1 couple of noob questions....??
02-17-2010, 01:54 PM
ok forgive me if this isnt the right forum or w/e dont go killing me...anyways im a noob just started playing yesterday soooo im curious about a few things...

1.on this website that keeps getting advertised on the game it says i can buy 100k for $19.99 now is 100k 100,000 or 100....cause 100 is easy to get 100,000 not so much...

2.uniforms can i have multiplle uniforms? not the ones you equip but like maybe different uniforms for whenever i wanna change into something else.??? like off city of heroes....

3. do i get like a first officer or anything or just the tatical sciience and enginering?

4.im a lvl 5 leut. when do i get a new ship....im tired of this tiny thing....

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movieguy12 View Post
ok forgive me if this isnt the right forum or w/e dont go killing me...anyways im a noob just started playing yesterday soooo im curious about a few things...

1.on this website that keeps getting advertised on the game it says i can buy 100k for $19.99 now is 100k 100,000 or 100....cause 100 is easy to get 100,000 not so much...

2.uniforms can i have multiplle uniforms? not the ones you equip but like maybe different uniforms for whenever i wanna change into something else.??? like off city of heroes....

3. do i get like a first officer or anything or just the tatical sciience and enginering?

thanks

You get a new ship once you reach Lt 11 and have spent 6700 points on yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
That's a gold seller, ignore it. Buying from them will get you banned from the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 02:00 PM
The "website" you're referring to is a "gold seller" site. They sell you in-game currency for actual cash. Buying from such a website is generally frowned upon and, if I'm not mistaken, against the terms of service you agreed to when you started playing the game.

The people messaging you and announcing this stuff in "Zone" are not employed by the people running this game.

EDIT: And even if it were legal, trust me... energy credits are not hard to come by in this game. It's not worth paying real-life money for.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 02:01 PM
oh grrrr thats lame lol...i appreciate that! i do not wanna get banned :-/
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:

1) These are gold farmers report them and move on do not use their services if you are caught your account can be banned these services are not sanctioned by cryptic nor any other online game you play.

2) You can unlock a second uniform option when you join a Fleet. Cryptic may include other uniform slots on the c-store at a later date.

3) First officers are not currently in the game nor does there appear to be anything in the works just people asking for it on the forums.

4) You get your next ship at lvl 11 and you spend the required skill points you will receive a hail from Admiral Quinn.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 02:03 PM
1. This is a goldfarming site in which it exploits the game mechanics by selling you game money for real world money. This is prohibited by the game's terms of service and can cause your account to be banned. I'd stay away from those.

2. Your character has two costume slots in which you can alternate. However, there is a tailor in the game that will allow you to change you and your BO's uniforms (for an amount of credits).

3. As you advance in your career, you'll obtain quite a few bridge officers (up to 9) but there is no designated first officer.

4. Lt. 11 is when you'll receive your next ship
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 02:06 PM
awesome thannks i appreciate it all def wont be buying the money lol i mean it seemed dumb in the first place i guess i dont feel like spending my real money on fake money buty i was curious about it right on thanks
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
awesome thannks i appreciate it all def wont be buying the money lol i mean it seemed dumb in the first place i guess i dont feel like spending my real money on fake money buty i was curious about it right on thanks
When you see the spam in chat, right click on the name and report it as spam; it will add them to the ignore list. Sometimes you may have to do it a few times before it works.

Also, when you get the message in the mail you can report it as spam.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Gold spam
02-18-2010, 10:27 AM
They can resell your premium key, Spam from your account while your offline (and get you banned from respectable Clans that REPORT spam) im sure there is more, every one I know Reports Spam to avoid spending hours later cleaning out their inbox for hours.

Take your time look around =)

Explore.