Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Bridge Officer
02-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Ok I've been patient and waited.

First it was the costumes, we couldnt equip the cosutemes we wanted.

Now get this and please say its just not me.

When customizing my sexy borg female, i can give everyone else a combadge of my design yet with her IM STUCK with the STO one or TNG ONLY...

not only that but i cannot give her padded boots as the leak through the texture on her trousers..

CMON guyz sort it out... AND I'll Be dammed if im gonna sit and watch a ticket for another month..

Everyone else who has borg officer problems I Suggest you post in this thread..

Oh and why does my toon pop up with red warning text in costume changer? its confusing as nothing wrong with it.

Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 12:52 PM
I've got the liberated borge and regarding the combadge, I was able to give her the Engineering badge. Or is that part of the STO/TNG?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
I've got the liberated borge and regarding the combadge, I was able to give her the Engineering badge. Or is that part of the STO/TNG?
Nope i can give her all the normal stuff and the tng, but i cannot give her like the ds9, voy looking one, nor the boots "god dam glitchy bugged game"
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarky1981
Nope i can give her all the normal stuff and the tng, but i cannot give her like the ds9, voy looking one, nor the boots "god dam glitchy bugged game"
Now that you mention it, I was only able to give her one or two types of pants for some reason. I just look at the rest of the game and can't help but think that this stuff can wait a minute.