Lt. Commander
# 1 Load times WTH?
02-17-2010, 02:23 PM
What is up with some of these load times? Seriously its a wed afternoon and I have been sitting at the loading screen for 3 freaking hours

SOL system apparently is properly named when it comes loading into it your S.O.L

Last night i got booted from a group because they were tired of waiting for me to fully load into the sectors where are missions were.

If this and other bugs are not fixed soon I bet there are going to be some subscription cancellations

CRYPTIC you have seriously dropped the ball on this its time for you to get things straight and also your launcher add says get a "10" day buddy key but the link sends you to a place offering "5" day keys Cant you even get something so small as syntax correct?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 02:31 PM
So you blame your computer and internet issues on Cryptic? And yes, it's plainly your issue because the folks that you grouped with evidently loaded in a lot sooner than you did.

May I suggest a visit to the Technical forums to seek assistance for the delays in loading issue?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 02:33 PM
this is just a hunch but if you got kicked from a group from your loading times it suggests all other people are loading faster. Maybe the problems with you and not the game loading time? just a thought
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 02:35 PM
Skulltaker7466, use some brain cells, if everyone had a 3 hours loading time the fourms would be full posts complaining about this. Do you see them.

PICNIC comes to mind here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I'd get your rig checked out, as well as your internet connection.

This isn't just helpful advice in the game but in a lot of things. If you look around and you're the only one having the issue....it's you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 02:53 PM
loading times were bad but they have improved massively, now in truth the worst loading times are maybe 15-20 seconds.
most load in about 5-10 seconds for me
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 03:18 PM
My system is fine my internet is fine so its NOTHING ON MY END!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulltaker7466 View Post
What is up with some of these load times? Seriously its a wed afternoon and I have been sitting at the loading screen for 3 freaking hours

SOL system apparently is properly named when it comes loading into it your S.O.L

Last night i got booted from a group because they were tired of waiting for me to fully load into the sectors where are missions were.

If this and other bugs are not fixed soon I bet there are going to be some subscription cancellations

CRYPTIC you have seriously dropped the ball on this its time for you to get things straight and also your launcher add says get a "10" day buddy key but the link sends you to a place offering "5" day keys Cant you even get something so small as syntax correct?
Your problem. My load times blast by.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 03:22 PM
im having the same problem tryng to load into sol right now. Havent had any issues before but today i am. any character i have in sol it hangs about 70%. i can load my klingon character no problem right now. I just want to play
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulltaker7466 View Post
My system is fine my internet is fine so its NOTHING ON MY END!
Not according to your first post.

I think that's what most of us are getting at. You said you were kicked because the rest of the team was tired of waiting on you. That strongly suggests the issue was on your end.

The technical forums might help you resolve this issue. Good luck man, I can imagine how annoying it is waiting like that.