Lt. Commander
I assume this can be done but how, I am talking you know aux, engines, shields. weapons energy, and no I dont mean transferring from one to the other but adding to the total amount, or at least making everything more efficient so it uses less energy ? are either of these doable ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
I assume this can be done but how, I am talking you know aux, engines, shields. weapons energy, and no I dont mean transferring from one to the other but adding to the total amount, or at least making everything more efficient so it uses less energy ? are either of these doable ?
With certain kinds of gear/consoles/traits, yes your energy totals can be increased.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 04:09 PM
The red matter device from the collectors edition is the only thing I've seen so far.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 04:10 PM
You can, up to I think 125. However, it requires skill points spent in the right places and Consoles to add bonuses.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
When they become available for you, putting points into the "efficiency" skills is like 1 skill point = 1 power level point. I think they are Commander level skills.

And unless they changed it, if you pick the engines as the reward from the Doomsday mission, it adds +5 to Wep/Shld/Aux.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
There are items (consoles for the most part) than will increase the power levels in the different systems, and abilities (the Emergency Power to <system> line, for example).

In addition, the Starship Warp Core Training, Starship <system> Efficiency and Starship <system> Performance skills can all increase your power output.