Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2010, 05:10 PM
I do it too..... probably also for genetic reasons (just not Dragon genetics. they aint the only horders.).....

I dunno maybe Ill sell em all sometime to someone who is enthusiastic about M-A crafting, or ill just hold onto them till they actually become useful.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm addicted to those stupid anomalies, too and they're stupid!!! I haven't ever traded them in the hope that there will be some bad ass item that needs like n+1 infinity items or so.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-17-2010, 05:35 PM
For all those suffering Anomoladictionitis, there is hope.

A proven clinical study indicates that inhaling large amounts of smoke produced by smoke grenades or fire extinguishers can help in deactivating the addictively stimulated portions of the brain that Anomaly addictions feed on.

Share the love and the smoke today and help yourself or someone you know overcome Anomoladictionitis.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. We should start a support group, AA, Anomalies Anonymous... ok bad joke, I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
For all those suffering Anomoladictionitis, there is hope.

A proven clinical study indicates that inhaling large amounts of smoke produced by smoke grenades or fire extinguishers can help in deactivating the addictively stimulated portions of the brain that Anomaly addictions feed on.

Share the love and the smoke today and help yourself or someone you know overcome Anomoladictionitis.
LOL! Who did the study?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. We should start a support group, AA, Anomalies Anonymous... ok bad joke, I know.

LOL! Who did the study?
A group of obsessive-compulsive tribble strokers high on Chateau Picard, Gagh, and Bloodwine.
Headed by me OD-ed on Coffee with a phaser pistol in each hand.