Lt. Commander
So here's a question;

Are there actual GMs available to assist players at all? Or is that "Request GM Help" simply a myth?

A few nights ago, I sent a request, but got nothing back after waiting about a half-hour and I'll tell ya; nothing more frustrating than nearly completing a mission and you have to restart it, especially when the mission can take up to an hour or two to complete.

If Cryptic only has a couple of GMs, let's hire more, huh? Heck, I'd be willing to move to wherever to be a GM for this game.

Thanks for listening to me rant a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixviking View Post
So here's a question;

Are there actual GMs available to assist players at all? Or is that "Request GM Help" simply a myth?

A few nights ago, I sent a request, but got nothing back after waiting about a half-hour and I'll tell ya; nothing more frustrating than nearly completing a mission and you have to restart it, especially when the mission can take up to an hour or two to complete.

If Cryptic only has a couple of GMs, let's hire more, huh? Heck, I'd be willing to move to wherever to be a GM for this game.

Thanks for listening to me rant a bit.
They are there but the GM's in this game can't do much when it comes to things like you are talking about. They are basically moderators is all.

If you send a request about a mission, the response will be generic and they will let you know they have forwarded it as a bug.