Lt. Commander
# 1 Ok thats enough
02-17-2010, 05:50 PM
it's been 5 days that i can't login to sto and i always get server not responding. the server is so bad its not even playable

And seriously i'm kind fed up with the game always destroying this oh yeah theres exploration for hum 5 misson for 40 mission of killing seriously i canceled my gamestop preorder but i bought the steam one not wanting to pay 100$. Map are way too huge (doors corridor ect) and there no sense of integrity valor honor being in starfleet exploring strange new world to seek out new life and new civilisation seriously did the writters looked at the 40 years of star trek there was diplomatic talk even sisko who was on ds9 used conversation to resolve conflict not by shooting out people

To the writer of sto stop creating conflict where there was none to begin with. Seriously you've killed martok for a gratification of war. Starfleet are explorers, sure the Entprise had many battle but seriously we're suposed to belive that the federation are just bruteless killers i saw maybe 30 new specices and frankly they ended up dead.. not by klingon hand by mine

there so many elements of sto that are wrong i was one of the first people on the forums supporting this game but frankly i wish perpetual would have finished the game

so on this note i'm not going to renew a month (and by the way i was really hesitant to buy a Lifetime but seeing as the game is made and how its poorly thought Gene rodenberry would roll in to his grave)

if the writters of the mission would hire REAL star trek writters maybe the game story would be more belivable but seriously i'm glad this is not canon as its really poorly though

atleast perpertual entertainment had more a serene vision and not be bloody killers
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 05:52 PM
cool story bro
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Your to-do list;

1; Learn to write more coherently

2; get a browser with a spell-checker. It helps. Really.

3; beam out

don't let the transport buffer scramble you on the way out.

bye bye now.

Oh and also, there is a slight chance I am wrong but I believe that because Cryptic has the license and because of the way their agreement works with CBS that what they have produced is Infact cannon.

I could be wrong.... I don't think so but maybe I misinterpreted.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 05:56 PM
I hope they take somebody up on that dare once and hire the writers of enterprise to write an entire expansion pack.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Your to-do list;

1; Learn to write more coherently

2; get a browser with a spell-checker. It helps. Really.

3; beam out

don't let the transport buffer scramble you on the way out.

bye bye now.
Things to do:

1. Learn there is a difference in . , : , and ;
2. Learn that the world is considerably larger than were you are from and far more people do not use ENGLISH as their primary language than those who do.
3. Stop being an A$$hat.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
no game is cannon so are the books only the shows and movies are canon
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zugstum
Things to do:

1. Learn there is a difference in . , : , and ;
2. Learn that the world is considerably larger than were you are from and far more people do not use ENGLISH as their primary language than those who do.
3. Stop being an A$$hat.
1; At least I can spell Punctuation is a work in progress right between string theory and how to play STO.

2; Sure, I have nothing against other languages.... What I do dislike is people who expect to communicate in a predominantly English speaking area when they can not speak it/spell it/paragraph it coherently.

3; When I die..... Ill take you up on that.

To-do for *you* :

1; Relax and read my sig

2; Get off your high horse

3; When you die you too can achieve number 3 on your list for me.
(which may happen sooner than you think considering how high that horse of yours is and how bad a fall would be climbing down)
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Well, I'd just like to say that I haven't had any problems logging in during the last 5 days.

Sounds like it might not be Cryptic's problem.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenBrillig
Well, I'd just like to say that I haven't had any problems logging in during the last 5 days.

Sounds like it might not be Cryptic's problem.
It can be a huge variety of things, and Cryptic can only be held accountable for a few of them

The first and main thing anyone can do on their end is make sure they have set a firewall exception for the game client.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 06:08 PM
theres no firewall activated