Lt. Commander
# 41
02-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Other than the Daily , I'm now sitting around waiting for a re-spec as well. I might actually have to save some energy credit to equip the gang of 4 , crap I forgot they have no weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
Other than the Daily , I'm now sitting around waiting for a re-spec as well. I might actually have to save some energy credit to equip the gang of 4 , crap I forgot they have no weapons.
Oh yes, I am as well. I'd imagine all of us do. For the life of me I don't know why they haven't been selling this in their C-Store yet, along with Extra Character slots. Afterall they are in business to make money, and there would be money to be made there. /shrugs

I know some are going to flame me for saying that, but those of us who have a grasp on reality know that when these items finally come, this is where we most likely will find them. Deal with it!
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Wow, yet another one of these threads:

Where are the admiral klingons?

I am in full support of all of Vuk's replies here.

What all of your Feds need to get through your heads is that PvP is NOT your end-game. So many feds PvE their way up to max level, and then expect to use PvP for their end-game, but it doesn't work that way. As Klingons, all we have done from T1 to T5 was PvP. By the time we reach Brigadier General 5, we have done Cracked Planet and Salvage Op about 200 times each. And it isn't very good PvP gameplay to begin with. At BG 5, we are quite tired of it.

What I am trying to explain here; is the PvP numbers were fairly balanced throughout the levels. For the most part, it was Hardcore PvPers on both the Fed and Klingon side. But get to the top level, and you now have a lot of 'new' Feds trying to join the PvP game, and they are just flooding the Que. Meanwhile, BG 5 Klingons are bored with it, so we are playing a LOT less. And that is on top of the fact that the Klingon population in general is far lower than the fed population in the first place. There are like 20 Feds for every 1 Klingon.

So once again, level 45 PvP is NOT the Federation's end-game. It is the Klingons stopping point. It is the point where we start a Fed alt, or go play a different game until Cryptic stops messing with TOS skirts and finally makes the Klingon game into a real faction.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-18-2010, 12:21 PM
well im rolling klingon now... they are darn ugly but its the only way im gonna get some pvp action instead of hours of queue time...
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildwing View Post
well im rolling klingon now... they are darn ugly but its the only way im gonna get some pvp action instead of hours of queue time...
Play an Orion. It's our Blood Elf (sexy) race.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vobe
Play an Orion. It's our Blood Elf (sexy) race.
Ha!
There is nothing sexier than a woman with ridges. Kaplah!
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Emperor
Ha!
There is nothing sexier than a woman with ridges. Kaplah!
Yea, I know. I play a female Klingon myself. But like everything else on the Klingon side, Cryptic really needs to improve our cleavage options. Err, I mean 'costume' options.