Lt. Commander
# 1 BO Join/Train
02-18-2010, 12:32 PM
What happens when we use new BO's that are of green, blue, purple, etc rarity to train standard white rarity BO's? Do the regular white rarity BO's take on the stats of green, blue, etc...or do they just replace one skill? I'm trying to decide if I should ditch my common white BO's for some green BOs and lose the training points I've put into them.

Hopefully that makes sense.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Training replaces 'ONE SKILL' only. 'Superior' traits, (a property of Blue and Purple BOFFs that can have further impact on skill use,) can never be bought/trained/transferred, as their intrinsic to 'rare' and 'very rare' bridge officers only...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Training replaces 'ONE SKILL' only. 'Superior' traits, (a property of Blue and Purple BOFFs that can have further impact on skill use,) can never be bought/trained/transferred, as their intrinsic to 'rare' and 'very rare' bridge officers only...
Okay, thanks. I guess my next question then is do the green BOs really give me a huge advantage over my white ones? I'm just trying to figure out if I should delete my old BOs for green ones.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
White rarity boffs have 2 basic and 2 regular traits.
Greens have 3 regulars and 1 basic trait.
Blues have 1 superior, 2 regular, and 1 basic trait.
Purples have 2 superior, 1 regular, and 1 basic trait.

Going from basic to regular or regular to superior is about a 2.5% increase in effectiveness. I wouldn't really worry about upgrading your boffs until you hit 45 and have tons of extra boff skill points to mess around with.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruin9
White rarity boffs have 2 basic and 2 regular traits.
Greens have 3 regulars and 1 basic trait.
Blues have 1 superior, 2 regular, and 1 basic trait.
Purples have 2 superior, 1 regular, and 1 basic trait.

Going from basic to regular or regular to superior is about a 2.5% increase in effectiveness. I wouldn't really worry about upgrading your boffs until you hit 45 and have tons of extra boff skill points to mess around with.
Thanks Ruin9!