Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Patrol the Mylasa sector
02-08-2010, 07:49 PM
I cannot complete the quest for Patrolling the Mylasa sector because I cannot complete the "Patrol the Khaiell System" subquest. I went into the system, did the satellite repairs, and then I get a message that I can leave, but it doesn't appear to resolve.

I believe after I finished repairing the 5 satellites, I received two hails. First saying that I was done and I may depart. the second hail said I was the only one who could repair the satellites.

So now I cannot repair any satellites to satisfy that second hail and dropping both quests and re-taking didn't fix this because it just brings me back to the broken state that I cannot escape from.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Couple of things you can try here.

1) Drop the mission and start over. I know, this bites but I find it works 99% of the time for me.

2) If you have more than one active mission going, drop all the missions except for the one you're trying to complete.

Good luck!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Did drop both the immediate mission and the Patrol Sector mission. After re-taking them, my progress was automatically boosted back to where I was before I dropped.

Unfortunately, didn't help any.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 02:45 PM
I have the same problem with Khaiell System.

Anything new here?