Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
amazing...a cloak detection in T1 at near 10km...you needed to highlight that in amazing technocolor!(just dont tell them how you did it )
My character has two stealth vision + passives, all 3 of my boffs are telepathic, and I max sensors, operations, and aux.

I will sometimes briefly see a kdf, and then they will pop out. I don't always get a chance to exploit it yet, and I've just started to really work on this character.

My range of passive detection right now is about 4-5k without specialized gear

I also do not have tractor atm, and am debating keeping it spare.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
My character has two stealth vision + passives, all 3 of my boffs are telepathic, and I max sensors, operations, and aux.

I will sometimes briefly see a kdf, and then they will pop out. I don't always get a chance to exploit it yet, and I've just started to really work on this character.

My range of passive detection right now is about 4-5k without specialized gear

I also do not have tractor atm, and am debating keeping it spare.
I hate you
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
The skillpoint reward is like 20-30 points more for winning not really a price if you ask me .....
This only leads to ppl not giving a damm about winning on some maps, they just wait out or fight a big ball in the center of the map to rack up damage .

Cryptic should make winning worth a bit more and give us something to fight for...
Why care if I win or lose? Because any game I play, I play to win... it's that simple. Why play if you aren't playing to win? Doesn't mean you have to be a crybaby or a poor sport if you lose, you can still enjoy the competition. If you lose, learn from the experience and try to get better, but play to win.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
I hate you
Don't hate me yet. Nowhere in this game that I have found are all the things that factor into stealth detection listed. I'm still playing with it.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Don't hate me yet. Nowhere in this game that I have found are all the things that factor into stealth detection listed. I'm still playing with it.
maybe it will quiet the cloak haters saying its OP cant be broken...or it stoo hard to break or it requires only a special build or that they should get some indication of where we are so they dont hav eto look.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Some quest reward for winning. like 300+ skill points for 7 wins
nothing drastic but that is a +1 to a tier level 3 skill.