Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have reported numerous bugs both during beta and live and would like to think that this will improve the game for all of us. However I am really unhappy at the automated canned response to my tickets. The ones that actually get an answer that is.

Come on cryptic, we are trying to help you improve the game here. I feel like these automated responses are becoming anoying. Every one is exactly the same. At least try and provide some construcive comments on what you are working on or your bug reports could stop. I am sure you dont want the player base to stop reporting because they feel its a waste of their time.

So help us all out here, provide some feedback and make us feel like we are not just wasting our time.

It would be really helpfull, if any of you were feeling the same as me, if you commented here. If you have a positive response to a ticket submission, please let us know so we at least know something is working.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazorn View Post
I have reported numerous bugs both during beta and live and would like to think that this will improve the game for all of us. However I am really unhappy at the automated canned response to my tickets. The ones that actually get an answer that is.

Come on cryptic, we are trying to help you improve the game here. I feel like these automated responses are becoming anoying. Every one is exactly the same. At least try and provide some construcive comments on what you are working on or your bug reports could stop. I am sure you dont want the player base to stop reporting because they feel its a waste of their time.

So help us all out here, provide some feedback and make us feel like we are not just wasting our time.

It would be really helpfull, if any of you were feeling the same as me, if you commented here. If you have a positive response to a ticket submission, please let us know so we at least know something is working.
Depends. If I'm reporting an issue thats well known and a million other people have reported it already, I wouldn't expect anything but a canned answer. Having someone go through and type out a personal response to each one...well...lets just say I wouldn't want that poor guys job. I have reported rare occurences that may have only happened to me and received a personal response to them. If I were a betting man, I'd say the tickets all go into a DB and filtered so the common ones get lumped together and shuttled off to whatever department needs to look at them with canned responses going to the people that reported them. Whatever's left that can't be accounted for with a filter gets looked at personally and potentially, replied to on a more personal level.

But really, I'm not a betting man, so you don't get anything from me if I'm wrong :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Ooooh oooh oohio don't worry.....be happy

When all around you findin bugs, rest assured da devs on drugs, so don't worry....... be happy!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 04:05 PM
I believe it would be easier to ask: Is there anyone not bothered with canned response to bug reports ?