Lt. Commander
I have done a mission (1 of 4 and yes.. the last one)...

I get the option of leaving the sector after being succesful..... yet when I have left the system the assignment is not done. I am still 3 out of 4...

when I try to re-enter the system, I can't.. I cant get any options to enter again... I have left the block and retried to enter.. nothing...

even went back to sol station, sold some stuff and went back... still cant get in...

any options? (besides removing the job and re-appying and starting from scratch?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCras View Post
I have done a mission (1 of 4 and yes.. the last one)...

I get the option of leaving the sector after being succesful..... yet when I have left the system the assignment is not done. I am still 3 out of 4...

when I try to re-enter the system, I can't.. I cant get any options to enter again... I have left the block and retried to enter.. nothing...

even went back to sol station, sold some stuff and went back... still cant get in...

any options? (besides removing the job and re-appying and starting from scratch?
One thing I notice is make sure you're showing out of combat before you leave the mission area. There is a chance that you might've cancelled that part of the mission. I notice alot of times when you are done with the mission your ship still shows in combat for 5-10 seconds. Just make sure you're not showing in combat and then you should be good to go.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Can you provide more details on which mission you're trying to do? My initial reaction is that you haven't done everything you need to do (hence 3 out of 4) but some details on the mission might jog some memories.

Incidentally, during Open Beta there were a lot of missions that weren't completing after leaving the system. This is why I always try to use the Hail Starfleet button while I'm still in-system to turn in my assignments.